Learn how to take better photos of your own family using your own camera! Spend a morning with me and I'll get you taking better photos of your family. We'll go over everything in a friendly and informal way so theres no need to have any prior knowledge of shooting in manual or any kind of photography before. The class numbers will be limited to allow time for chat, questions and hands on advice with your own camera.
What you'll learn:
- How to make the best use of light in any situation
- How to get off of auto - basics of exposure
- Composition of an image
- Your camera - settings & a few key tips to set up your camera
- What to do with them after - basic editing, storage & saving your images
What you need:
- Ideally a camera that can be used in Manual mode but you'll still get a lot out of the course even if yours doesn't. If you're not sure whether your model can be used in manual just drop me an email with your make and model.
Included in the cost: Tea & coffee refreshments, handouts of the notes we go over in the session, access to a private facebook group before and after the session for help putting what you've learnt into practise.